You want a new logo that reflects your business. Maybe it's been a while (or quite a while) since your logo was created. Maybe your uncle or second cousin or the daughter of a friend "did something up" on their computer. It's time! You need a new logo!
Where do I start?
When you consult with AH Grafix on a logo design, you get more than a new image. You get a look at your current business from a fresh perspective. During our initial consultation, questions I will ask you include the following:
- Why do you want a new logo?
- Who is your current customer? Do you want them buying from you again? Are you attracting the kinds of clients you like to work with? Do you make money working with these clients?
- How will you use your logo? Are you interested in business cards, a website, ~ social media icons, vinyl graphics, checks? Will your logo be used in full color or black and white newsprint? Most likely, it will fall into all of these categories at some time or another, so you need to have a logo that is versatile. It needs to work in all instances.
- What timeline are you working with? Do you have projects coming up where you need to have your new logo? Are you moving into a new building and need signs? Are you ready for new business cards?
- What colors would you like to work with? Are these colors consistent with your business branding and customers?
- Are you thinking of using a specific image with your logo design? Are you more interested in using text?
Expect to be wowed when you work with AH Grafix on your new logo design. After a few proofs (the first one is rarely just perfect), tweaking and changing fonts, you will have a new look that will work for all kinds of branding. Send it to the sign shop. Order your business cards (from me). Get that new logo on your business checks. Ask for a social media package for your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A final CD with your logo files will complete your new logo design service. I don't leave you in the dust with your brand new logo - I give you a manual on how to take care of it! Typically, I will include all of the following files:
- Instruction sheet with branding guidelines - how to and how not to take care of your new look!
- Specific color instructions (CMYK, RGB & HEX color numbers)
- Specific font instructions
- CMYK (print logo files) and RGB (web logo files)
- .eps files for most print and vinyl work
- .jpg files for most web and email applications
- .pdf files for those projects that don't need working files
- .png files for transparent web projects
- other files as specified during consultation - if you need a different file extension, I can probably give it to you!
If you think you're ready to freshen up your current logo, or you are starting a new endeavor that needs a modern look, fill out the contact form or give me a call! ~Andrea 218-255-4130.